Media Specialist: Peggy Fuller
Phone: 317.861.4417 x 2040
Hours: Open at 7:00 a.m.
Close at 3:00 p.m.
except on Wednesday Teacher Meetings - Close at 2:30 p.m.
- Print materials, except for reference books & magazines, may be checked out by students for three weeks. At the end of this period, students may renew the materials for an additional three weeks.
- Reference books may be checked for two days and magazines for one week.
- Students are charged a five-cent fine for each school day that their materials are late.
- Overdue and fines notices will be distributed through your 2nd period teachers at least twice a month.
- Periodically, students with overdue materials & fines who have not responded to previous notices will be assigned Friday school. If the overdue materials are turned in and fines are paid, the student will be excused from Friday school.
- The only audio visual equipment students may check out are Flip cameras and MP3 Players. These can only be checked out if needed for a class project. They are checked out for 2 days and fines are $1.00 for each day late.