Here are a few helpful reminders about how to use Canvas to access assignments on an E-Learning Day:
To access Canvas on a home device (laptop, tablet, or phone) other than your student’s district-provided device:
1. Go to newpal.instructure.com
2. Enter the Username and Password:
- Username: 20XXfirstnamelastname
- XX = Graduation Year (Example: 20 for Seniors, 21 for Juniors, etc.)
- Password: DragonsXXXX
- XXXX = Lunch Number (Students enter this number daily to get lunch. If your child does not know their lunch number, please email your child’s teacher.)
3. Click on the student’s class on the Dashboard and find the lesson posted for students.
All E-Learning assignments for the next six instructional days will be due on Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
If you are having problems with technology, please call the help desk hotlines from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. on all E-Learning Days:
General Technology Line (Canvas issues): 317-620-1121
MacBook Support Line: 317-620-1794
iPad Support: 317-620-1743
After troubleshooting, if you continue to have trouble accessing Canvas or the E-Learning assignments, please remember that students have one week (or five school days) to complete the material.